Thursday, August 21, 2008

McSame - Doesn't Everyone Forget How Many Houses they Own?

Holy crap. How in the hell does this guy manage to keep a hold of an "everyman" brand? His folks are good.

In my book, any time you forget how many houses you own, you are (a) rich, and (b) not a "regular guy".

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said in an interview Wednesday that he was uncertain how many houses he and his wife, Cindy, own.

"I think - I'll have my staff get to you," McCain told us in Las Cruces, N.M. "It's condominiums where - I'll have them get to you."

The correct answer is at least four, located in Arizona, California and Virginia, according to his staff. Newsweek estimated this summer that the couple owns at least seven properties.


From Politico.

UPDATE:



UPDATE II:



H/T Talking Points Memo

No comments: